Collabware is proud to be the first and only vendor to offer records managers a comprehensive content lifecycle management product for Microsoft SharePoint. From content creation to record destruction, our end-to-end solution offers:
- a superior user experience,
- advanced records management features, and
- complete compliance control.
We are entirely focused on delivering value and helping you:
- reduce storage, legal and e-discovery costs;
- optimize business processes;
- adhere to statutory and industry compliance;
- protect your reputation;
- improve worker productivity and efficiency;
- share and exploit knowledge;
- migrate information from legacy systems to more user friendly systems; and
- maximize your investment in Microsoft SharePoint.
Compared with our competition, we:
- are a lot less expensive;
- offer a far superior user experience;
- offer a smoother integration with both SharePoint and Office;
- are more agile and able to customize and adapt to clients’ needs;
- offer more numerous and desirable product features;
- reduce the need for IT involvement.
Collabware was founded in May 2010 by Graham Sibley. He had a vision to commoditize portal implementations on the Microsoft SharePoint platform in order to decrease the cost, risk and time required to start seeing business value.
We are a team of innovative and highly experienced individuals who have deep SharePoint knowledge and superior development skills. We love creating high-quality, people-oriented software for businesses and working at a company that focuses all its attention on customer and employee satisfaction.
Read about our valued partners and find out how to become one.
We’re always looking for bright and talented people to join our team.