We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team in Vancouver, Canada! If you are looking to disrupt an entire industry with your marketing thought leadership, then this is the right role for you.
Career Opportunities at Collabware
Do you have a passion for technology and human factors? Do you want to change the world? If so, you came to the right place. We operate at the intersection of people and technology, and work to create software that creates positive outcomes for all users and organizations. We don’t settle for status-quo, and we don’t shy away from the impossible. It’s not always easy, but we work hard to ensure that we are always providing new opportunities for innovation, and having fun doing it.
At Collabware, you can expect to experience the following:
- Participate in challenging projects that seek to achieve the unachievable
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Interact and work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Encouragement to try our new ideas and approaches
- Celebration of success and failure (if you try, you learn, no matter the outcome)
- Allocated time for volunteering and R&D
- Lots of opportunity for career growth and advancement
We want to ensure that you are always working with the best talent available. To ensure this happens, we offer extremely competitive perks such as:
- Absolutely top-tier benefits (seriously … best of the best)
- Everyone gets the same benefit allocation regardless of position or family status (this means you may get it in RRSP contribution if you’re flying single or have spousal coverage)
- Additional benefits contribution to cover use of benefits that exceed plan maximums (you get it in RRSP contribution if you don’t use it for benefit coverage)
- RRSP contribution matching
- Unlimited vacation time
- Election days are considered holidays – get out and participate in the democratic process!
- Lots of opportunities for community volunteering during “work hours”
- Speaking of “work hours” … they’re pretty flexible – we measure results not time
- Stock options