We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team in Vancouver, Canada! If you are looking to disrupt an entire industry with your marketing thought leadership, then this is the right role for you.
As a Director of Marketing you will be focused on creating and leading the execution of our overall marketing strategy for our intelligent enterprise content management products. You will work directly within the executive team and will interact with the product development, sales, services, and support teams to craft and execute on marketing campaigns that will drive new awareness of our products globally. Through your market insights and analysis you will help to shape product offerings and ensure new product launches have maximum impact.
- Fill the top of our sales funnel with quality leads through multiple channels and campaigns
- Perform market analysis to understand our buyers, the problems and challenges they face, and the solution options currently available to them
- Develop product positioning messaging and materials to fit buyer evaluation process and ensure competitive differentiation
- Craft impactful product launch campaigns for upcoming product releases
- Create and manage marketing campaigns and related materials to drive increased awareness and demand for our products
- Support the sales team through the creation of product marketing materials for presentations, sales events, product evaluations, and RFI/RFP processes
- Manage our brand across multiple channels (print, web, social, and live events)
- Ability to inspire through written words
- Understanding of business environments and related information worker technologies
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly with business audiences
- Creatively express new ideas and take chances trying new concepts
- Deep understanding of online social communication and ability to harness it for demand generation and community engagement
- Comfort presenting to live audiences
- Ability to function within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Marketing software products to a business audience ... this is key!
- Working with enterprise content management software, especially SharePoint
- Sales experience is a plus