With over 90% penetration in the enterprise market in Western Canada, SharePoint has a strong and growing story around ECM. As the amount of content in these implementations grows over time and reaches the end of its useful life, organizations are increasingly faced with the need to effectively manage that content in order to meet compliance and regulatory requirements while balancing those needs with good information hygiene and a great user experience.
- See how SharePoint can provide a cost effective, practical and engaging platform for records management.
- Look at what’s new in SharePoint 2013 for records management.
- View a demo of Collabware CLM, a user-experienced focused SharePoint add-on that dramatically decreases the cost, risk and time required to implement communication, collaboration and enterprise content management solutions using the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
About the speakers
- Graham Sibley, CEO and founder of Collabware, has over 16 years of experience and is a self-described entrepreneur and technology geek with a passion for building businesses. He is currently focused on turning Collabware into a major player in the enterprise content management space.
- Michael Schweitzer, Senior Technical Specialist at Habanero Consulting Group, specializes in enterprise content management using Microsoft SharePoint products and technologies. He’s been working in IT for over 11 years and is a former Adjunct Professor at the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
The Calgary SharePoint User Group (CalSPUG) was started in 2009 with the main objective of bringing the Calgary and area SharePoint community together to learn and discuss topics that affect them.
Find out more about CalSPUG.