Webinar will showcase the unique, Collabware-Concept Searching combined offering
Statutes, scandals and litigation have elevated compliance and governance issues from what was traditionally considered a low priority to a corporate objective impacting diverse groups within an organization.
Enterprises struggle with managing content assets, stemming from end users’ inabilities to accurately and consistently tag content, and correctly identify and manage records.
In this webinar Collabware and Concept Searching will show how their combined solution enables governance and compliance processes to establish an information framework that ensures the availability, usability, integrity and security of enterprises’ information.
What you will learn about during this session
- Eliminating the error and cost burdens of end-user content tagging and the identification and management of records
- Responding more quickly to change and addressing new mandates
- Reducing unnecessary complexity and subsequent costs due to a lack of preparedness and user adoption
- Increasing the quality of information for decision making
- Graham Sibley, CEO, Collabware
- Don Miller, Vice President of Sales, Concept Searching