Collabware Presenting and Co-sponsoring
Using SharePoint for Records Management
Collabware and partner ShareSquared are pleased to co-sponsor the ARMA Tri-Chapter Seminar in Seattle, WA on May 30, 2013. Delivering valuable education and training, the seminar will focus on integrating SharePoint with your records management program.
Collabware CEO Graham Sibley to Present
Advanced SharePoint Records Management with Collabware CLM
A key component of any Enterprise Content Management program is Records Management. But how do you implement a solution that will drive adoption, satisfaction and organizational productivity?
This session will illustrate how Collabware CLM records management software for SharePoint can be used to quickly implement an advanced RM solution that will increase compliance, reduce legal and e-discovery costs, and optimize records management processes, while still providing a fantastic end-user experience.
Focusing on examples of successful implementations with customers in the government, utilities, mining and pharmaceutical industries, we’ll demonstrate the many capabilities of Collabware CLM that greatly expand SharePoint’s RM capacity including:
- Automated classification – improves eDiscovery and decreases the time required to find content
- Automated metadata population - decreases the amount of required end-user input, reduces your margin for human error and improves content findability
- Automated declaration - increases records management compliance by ensuring that content is properly declared at the right time
- Contextual content surfacing - brings content to users where and when they need it
- Information trust - ensures users can readily identify superseded and obsolete content
- Multi-jurisdictional operations – enables organizations to manage records in one centralized interface while storing the records in the countries they belong, preventing legal issues
- Multi-lingual support – provides English, Spanish and French language options
- Sophisticated physical records management – offers physical container management and security; box, folder, object and record tracking; circulation request management and processing; integration with SharePoint search for physical record searches; mobile device integration for barcode scanning and circulation control; complete chain-of-custody control and tracking; and advanced transfer and disposition approval
Join us to find out how our customers have taken SharePoint records management to the next level by leveraging the platform and expanding its capabilities to meet all of their RM needs.
About the ARMA Tri-Chapter Seminar
The three Northwest Washington Chapters of ARMA International-the Bellevue Eastside Chapter, the Greater Seattle Chapter, and the Puget Sound Chapter- joined together to find the best resources and bring you valuable education and training on how to use SharePoint to work with your Records Management Program. The focus of this seminar is integrating Records Management and SharePoint. This is not another general SharePoint seminar!
If you are using or will be using SharePoint to manage records you need to be here. The purpose of this one-day seminar is to bring RIM-focused education and training for the SharePoint environment to you!
Find out more about the Greater Seattle Chapter of ARMA International.