Join experts and Microsoft partners ShareSquared, Jordan Lawrence and Collabware for a 75-minute webinar offering proven strategies for fast, effective SharePoint-based records management
Interested in implementing a comprehensive enterprise records management (ERM) solution on the Microsoft SharePoint platform? Want to learn more about how to improve your current ERM solution?
Learn how to quickly improve compliance; reduce your legal, storage and eDiscovery costs; optimize records management processes; and improve end-user experience.
What You Will Learn
- How to develop a road map for your ERM SharePoint solution, from inception to execution
- What a file plan for SharePoint should look like using the Safe Standards model from Jordan Lawrence
- How you can leverage the advanced capabilities of Collabware Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) software for managing electronic and physical records within SharePoint
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers
- Records Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- SharePoint Business Analysts
- Professionals with a background in records or information management
- Others with a Level 100 technical knowledge
- Jim Duncan – SharePoint Certified Master/MVP, ShareSquared
- John Honeycutt – Director, US Sales, ShareSquared
- Marty Hansen – EVP, Technology Development, Jordan Lawrence
- Graham Sibley – CEO, Collabware
Register now for the webinar.