Register Now to View the Recording
A Technology-Agnostic IA is Key to Success
Most companies are grappling with managing and servicing legacy ECM solutions such as OpenText. The reality in most cases is that these systems come with high financial costs while failing to achieve high user adoption.
While legacy ECM systems were designed to manage the entire content lifecycle, modern information systems encompass an increasing variety of components and subsystems from multiple vendors, making it less and less probable that all content will be created, managed and disposed of using a single set of tools.
By employing a technology-agnostic IA methodology, companies can maximize the investment of time and energy needed to understand their unique content requirements and map them to the constantly evolving technology landscape.
Please join Collabware CEO Graham Sibley and guest speaker John Holliday of Holliday & Associates for a one-hour educational webinar to learn more.
What You Will Learn
- The risks and feasibility of migrating off a legacy system
- Why a hybrid solution makes sense for most organizations
- Developing effective solution strategies that work seamlessly within hybrid environments
- Technology-agnostic information architecture models
- The advantages of considering a SharePoint and Collabware CLM solution in addition to your legacy ECM solution
- How to get buy-in and move the project forward internally
- Graham Sibley, CEO - Collabware
- John Holliday, Information Architect, Author, Lecturer, SharePoint Consultant - Holliday & Associates
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers
- Records Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- SharePoint Business Analysts
- Professionals with a background in records or information management