Dates & Locations
November 11 - Houston, TX - Westin Galleria Houston: Houston, TX
November 12 - Dallas, TX - Hyatt House Dallas/Las Colinas: Irving, TX
November 18 - Minneapolis, MN - Sheraton Bloomington Hotel: Minneapolis, MN
November 19 - Chicago, IL - Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook: Lombard, IL
December 2 - Atlanta, GA - Microsoft Office: Alpharetta, GA
December 3 - Charlotte, NC - Microsoft Office: Charlotte, NC
December 9 - Washington, DC - Microsoft Office: Chevy Chase, MD
December 10 - Iselin, NJ - Microsoft Office: Iselin, NJ
Everyone just wants to get their job done without the frustration of searching for important documents. As you probably know from direct experience, on average 15% of the work day per employee is lost looking for information, mostly in documents. For business, that is the equivalent of hiring 5 people to do the job of 4.
For some important business processes the lack of document management and process automation makes that number much higher. We call that document chaos. In a Microsoft SharePoint organization document chaos can be eliminated by simply "tuning" SharePoint or Office 365 to provide the ultimate in organization.
Join Collabware and other SharePoint experts for this informative 1 day (8:30-2:30) educational seminar held at a Microsoft Office location near you.
In this seminar you will learn how to:
- Eliminate document chaos by properly organizing your SharePoint libraries
- Eliminate document chaos by properly publishing paper files, fileshares, into a manageable and well organized library using SharePoint metadata features
- Eliminate document chaos by automating simple processes with workflow
- Eliminate document chaos by applying governance and records management transparently and easily
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers
- Records Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- SharePoint Business Analysts
Information & Registration
Find out more and register for the SharePoint/O365 Blueprint Seminar Series.