Simple, seamless and transparent records management for SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 with advanced automation and Outlook integration.
Collabware CLM for SharePoint Records Management
Protect your content and mitigate risk.
SharePoint is great for collaboration, but it can only handle the most basic records management requirements. Collabware CLM empowers SharePoint to become an intelligent enterprise content management (ECM) solution that meets even the most complex legal and regulatory requirements.
Collabware CLM for Electronic Records Management
Manage content from creation to disposition.
Have cases? Have documents? Have email? Have list items? No problem. All SharePoint content and files can be managed. Collabware CLM enables the tracking, classification, retention, and security management all content automatically and without user intervention. Using the powerful rules system you can easily identify and triage stale content while protecting high value content for long term retention (time or event-based) in-place on team sites or within a dedicated records center.
Collabware CLM for Physical Records Management
Don't just manage your inventory. Make it useful!
As much as we want to get rid of paper, it’s not going away any time soon. Collabware CLM enables the management of all forms of physical content across all your physical locations. You can easily integrate your users into your physical records processes through SharePoint integrated search results and simple to use circulation processes.
Collabware CLM for Lifecycle Automation
Automation increases productivity and mitigates risk.
Automation drives high user adoption and satisfaction. With Collabware CLM you can automate compliance by auto-classifying content and auto-populating metadata values. Utilize lifecycle workflow to handle complex automation scenarios that involve security, notifications, reviews, and the protection of content.
Collabware CLM for Records Disposition
Ensure defensible disposition with managed processes.
Disposition review doesn't have to be complex and painful. Collabware CLM provides an automatically managed, Microsoft SharePoint integrated bulk content disposition review system that facilitates simplified integration of users into the review process. You can perform reviews using pre-defined reviewer groups, or define dynamic reviewer rules.
Collabware CLM for Discovery and Legal Holds
Protecting content is the primary objective.
Legal stuff happens. All the time. With Collabware CLM you can streamline the discovery and legal hold processes by ensuring content is automatically captured to a legal hold using a Global Content Query. Once on hold, the content cannot be modified or put up for disposition. Need a secret hold? No problem. Only authorized users can see that a hold exists.
Collabware CLM for Auditing and Reporting
Track and report on all actions performed on all content.
Managing content is half the battle. The other half is sorting out what happened in the past. Collabware CLM provides detailed audit tracking that captures every activity performed on every content item (including views). You can use the audit information to generate discovery reports or to power your lifecycle workflow.
Collabware CLM Technical Features
- Supports SharePoint 2010 records management
- Supports SharePoint 2013 records management
- Supports SharePoint 2016 records management
- Coming soon for SharePoint Online records management
- English, French and Spanish languages
- Multi-farm support using Service Application model
- Supports In-Place and Records Center storage
- API available for .NET, REST, and PowerShell
- No additional infrastructure required
Why Choose Collabware CLM?
Protect content and mitigate risk.
- Premature destruction can increase risk of regulatory penalties and fines
- Inability to produce content in discovery can lead to legal loss
Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- The out-of-the-box capabilities for records management in SharePoint are not enough
- Doing nothing increases your risk profile substantially
Enhance user engagement.
- Compliance should not be hard ... Collabware CLM is simple, seamless, and transparent for users
- User success equals SharePoint success
Why Choose Collabware?
Simple, seamless, and transparent.
- We believe user adoption and engagement is our primary KPI
- We focus on ensuring users see day-to-day business value with our products
Thinking differently about information.
- We understand that managing content is only the beginning ... extracting new value is the future
- "Impossible" is not in our vocabulary
Partnering for success.
- Our immediate success comes from your immediate success
- Our future comes from understanding and solving your challenges